Below you can find answers to the questions we are most often asked about making purchases from our store:
- How can I check the availability of products?
- How can I check the progress of an order?
- How long will I have to wait for delivery?
- How can I pay for my order?
- Can I obtain a VAT invoice?
- How can I change my order?
- I placed an order in error. How can I cancel it?
- Where is my package?
How can I check the availability of products?
Next to each product you will find information on its availability in the store:
- No goods – currently zero items in stock; if you are particularly interested in that product, let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Low stock – the last items are still in stock, so hurry with your purchase!
- Medium stock – we have at least several or a larger number of items in stock
- Large stock – we have a sufficient quantity of the product in stock to fulfil many orders
- Available to order – we can obtain the product specially for you; contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- Delivery expected – the product will be available shortly
- Withdrawn – we no longer offer the product
How can I check the progress of an order?
We will send information to your e-mail address about progress in fulfilling your order. Also, on logging on to your account, you will be able to access full information about your current and past orders: status, content, addresses, etc.
How long will I have to wait for delivery?
Current information on progress with your order will be sent to your e-mail address.
Date of receipt of goods = dispatch date + delivery time
The dispatch date depends on the availability of products and the selected method of payment, while the delivery time depends on your chosen method of delivery.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards (via secured PayU payment system to which you will be redirected in order to make payment)
- eTransfers (via PayU)
- Bank Transfer
Can I obtain a VAT invoice?
Yes, you can obtain a VAT invoice for products bought from our store. For this purpose, when placing an order, on the form with your data select the “Firm” option and supply the invoice details. State your wish to receive a VAT invoice in the Remarks (under “Additional information”). If the delivery address differs from the invoice address, mark the “Different delivery address” option on the form and state the address to which the goods are to be delivered.
The date of issue of the VAT invoice will be the date on which your order is dispatched. It is not possible to change this date.
How can I change my order?
You can modify your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, changes are no longer possible. To make any changes to your order (change of address, addition of product, change to method of payment or delivery), contact us as quickly as possible.
I placed an order in error. How can I cancel it?
You can cancel your order only up to the time when it has been fully made up. After it has been sent to the stated address, cancellation is no longer possible. To cancel an order, contact us as quickly as possible.
Where is my package?
After your order is dispatched, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number and a link to a page where you can keep track of the current location of your package. If you are a registered store customer, that link will also be visible in the Shipping column when you view your order details.